CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post-It Note Holders

Many of you have seen these Post-It Note holders on various blogs.  I think they are a great little gift.  I made some for the teachers I worked with in Summer School.  I love using what I make for presents.


This set was for my friend Dawn.  She absolutely loves the beach and the color yellow! I got the idea for the bag at Inking Idaho.  She has a tutorial available for making this bag.  I have made many of these bags.  I even taught my sister and her friend how to make them.  They are easy but look complicated.  The little item on the right is a post it note holder as well. Once Dawn received this, she made several of her own to give for Christmas presents.






0 comments:

Post a Comment