CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ha Ha Tonka

Today G. and I took C. and K. to Ha Ha Tonka.  It is a State Park here in MO.  Oh my goodness- it was a beautiful place.  I know my pics will not give it the justice it deserves.  But, the beauty of God's handiwork was simply breathtaking.  We walked trails and saw an old castle that had burned.  It was a beautiful Fall day and we took in every moment possible.
This was at the beginning of the day.  We were rested and ready for a lot of walking.  Notice the posture in this one- it won't be there later!  :) 

We are standing here in front of this old water tower.  It was amazing to learn how water was taken from the spring, through this water tower and then to the castle up the hill. 


Well, that's all for now.  We had a great time and took some fun pictures.  I look forward to visiting this park again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment