CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Week

I really love learning.  As a teacher, I love to learn about new ways to teach children.  Tonight I attended two different trainings.  One was a new system that will be used in our tutoring classes.  The second was for Preschool.  Lots of new things coming our way!  After 4 hours of these trainings I finally made it home!  Unfortunately, I was a bit too tired to be creative.  But, I am making some plans. 
This is what I came up with for my preschoolers for Christmas. These are small bags with M & M's in them. I stamped the snowman topper, colored it a little with colored pencils and added it to a scalloped punch. My sweet C. and K. helped me do these late one evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment