CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

I Have 2 Sons!

Based on previous postings, you would not conclude that I do in fact have 2 sons! They are both equally amazing! I am thankful beyond measure for these two! I have been blessed more than I deserve with boys that love and respect me as much as I do them! My main goal for them when they were born is that they would be kind and loving boys- they have not disappointed me. Amazingly, they have far exceeded those expectations and have become so much more.!
This first pic is of J. at prom. He is not one to really enjoy dressing up, but I think he looks stunning. He had a good time with his friends.




 The picture below is of J.'s boutonniere and I.'s corsage. These were made from candy. They had floral ones to wear for pics then they were to wear these. I think they are so creative. I would love to try to make them for something.







0 comments:

Post a Comment