CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

J. Graduates!

Yep! It has happened- J. graduated high school this May. I could say I'm excited about that. I could say I am sad about that. Or, I could say, I am both excited and sad, and that would be the truth! It is an amazing thing- the way God allows our children to bless us. Just when I thought J. could not be any more wonderful than he already is, he becomes more- more thoughtful, more enjoyable, more funny, more of a blessing! I used to think that God would prepare my heart for my children to leave home by making them less content and less enjoyable to be around. However, quite the contrary. It just makes it that much more of a challenge to let him go. But I will- and I will love that he has a future ahead of him that will be better than he or I could even imagine or plan.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment